Dubai attracts many people all across the globe for business because of the superb infrastructure, supportive government policies, etc. The number of a new business set up in Dubai is increasing. Among all the new business set up in Dubai you are interested in opening a healthcare facility setup in Dubai and are clueless about how to obtain the license then this article is what you had been looking for. Click here to know more.
The Process for Filing of the Application
The whole process is online, so it is quick and convenient and is to be performed as follows
- You have to create a username and password for yourself at https://eservices.dha.gov.ae/DHAWeb/default.aspx. This is the Dubai Health Authority which looks after all the healthcare licensing process, and you have to fulfill their requirements to get the healthcare license.
- Then you have to submit the new facility license application which includes the following:
- You have to upload the Password copy for owner/partners.
- You have to upload the Visa copy for owner/ partners if not a resident of Dubai.
- You are required to upload Emirates ID for owners and partners.
- The layout and the facility plan needs to be uploaded
- The proposal letter has to be uploaded by the owner/partner or who has the Power of Attorney.
- The Affection plan from Ejari or Dubai Municipality has to be uploaded.
- The copy of facility’s trade name reservation letter from Dubai Economic Department of the free zone has to be obtained and uploaded.
- The undertaking letter of DHA duly signed by the owner/ partner, Power of attorney holder has to be uploaded.
- After uploading all these required documents you are required to pay the Initial approval fees. Once the application gets approved by HRD it will issue you the initial approval letter which has a validity period for:
Hospitals and Day Surgical Canters: 12 months
All other facility categories: 6 months
- Then the applicant has to fulfill the facility requirements if there are shortcomings in the facility plan and then can apply for final approval which involves following to be uploaded – NOC, Final Trade license by DED and a valid Building Contract.
- Then pay the final approval fees and after the authorities conduct final inspection add medical director and medical professionals.
- Then pay for issue license, and you get final approved letter and facility license.